Monday, December 22, 2008

My mom came to visit and it was so much fun having her! It was so nice having someone to hang out with and talk to. Its nice having a mom that loves me and Ben and of course Cove so much!!! We love her and I wish she would have stayed longer!


Hes actually fallen alseep here. He really enjoys bath time.



We had his one month Check up and he got his PKU taken. The little purple thing on his foot was a heat pack to get the blood flowing. Cove now weighs 9 pounds 6 ounces and is 22 inches long. He is definitly growing!
I took this of my two cute boys asleep on the couch after church

Cove and Ben...
He didn't want his picture taken... he wanted to eat!
Blessing Day! We decided to bless cove while my mom was here visiting. Ben did such and amazing job on his blessing. It was so sweet! I wish my dad could have been there to see it. Ben said he was so nervouse that while in the circle he kept trying to bounce Cove faster... haha


One Month Old!! Time goes by so fast its almost sad...
More Bath Time

















2 comments:

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

hehe he is one cute little monkey! I hated the pku I cried the first time, so Cody just went in for his blood tests and others things the next time :(
We can't wait to see all of you! You'll have to come for a sleep over when your up since we have a crib cove can sleep in it and you can sleep on a blow up mattress Yeah!

Carlee said...

Miss- oh my gosh!!! He is SOOOO freakin cute!! You HAVE to keep posting! He is getting big! I can totally see you and Ben in him. I want to hold him SOOOOO bad! Seriously......he is such a beautiful baby. I miss you so much.